Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Weird

It's so strange to be... content with life, you know? Not like overbearingly happy or annoyingly optimistic, but just... content. That's not to say i don't have my happy moments because i really do. Like last night at the game, for example. I was absolutely delirious post-bat spinning, and today after yoga i went to Central Market and couldn't stop smiling. Eventually i had to because people kept staring, and i must say, i'm not one to smile when walking around the grocery store, even CM. I mean i can't remember the last time i was truly sad. I can't even remember the last time i cried! I think it was around finals when i got into that horrific fight with my mum. God that was a long time ago. ANYWAY the point is that i'm pretty OK with my life right now. Work is busy and often stressful but it's rarely dull. I am tres excited for my upcoming trip to D.C. and have already reserved my spot in my idol's yoga class. And after the yuckiness of finals and the MPRE is all done, i will be spending 7 glorious days in Costa Rica with the hip tranquil chick herself. I can't WAIT!

No comments: