Saturday, September 12, 2015

it's been a while

Wow. Blogger's gotten super fancy since 2012, the last time I posted. Honestly I'm not even sure if this will work, as I'm fairly certain I no longer own the domain to which this redirects. Note to self: Figure that out.

Idk why I'm here. I'm feeling nostalgic, but more than that, I'm 1000% over my other blog attempt. My heart wasn't in it, and I was paying for it, which is just stupid since Blogger is free and super fance. Plus I'm kind of missing little tomato and all her spunk. Where did it go?

I just got back from a ~6 mile hike at the Purisma Redwoods Open Space Preserve. It hurt, my legs ache, but it wasn't even that hard. And well, after you've hiked the Sierras, nothing is ever quite the same. If anything, it depressed me. Depressed me that I wasn't at 9,000+ feet. That there weren't glittering alpine lakes all around and me too chicken to jump into them. Take me back take me back. I don't want to be here.

Afterwards I soaked in the tub w/ way too many epsom salts and contemplated life. Why am I so sad? Dissatisfied? Is this just my depression? Why can't it go away? Do I have to up my meds? Again?? Why do I feel like this? Why doesn't anyone else seem to struggle? How much longer can I keep up this facade?

It's only 1 pm, and all I want to do for the rest of the day is hibernate, read about Carrot's thru hiking adventures, burn a candle that makes me feel like it's way colder outside than it is, and be left alone. Yes, I think that's what I'll do.


5 comments:

meecindy said...

i'm so glad you're back. i've missed reading the little tomato. :)

Mcx Recommendations said...

nice come back post.. now keep posting

Commodity Tips Free Trial

thesis rewriting services said...

Glad to see you back, your blogs were treat to read and I am sure you won't get vanish again and provide us some really good blogs.

Sophie Grace said...

Amazing stuff to read, I am totally impressed with your posting material. The information was very informative and helpful for everyone Tik Tok

Alfa Designs said...

Great article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
Venetian Mirror
LED Mirrors
Bathroom Mirror