I CANNOT believe today is the last day of March! I came across my March goals today, hastily scribbled on a legal pad at work, and realized I didn't do too well. Well about 50/50...
1. Complete 21-day kickstart - SUCCESS!
2. Save money for NYC trip in April - SUCCESS! I am extra proud of myself for this one!
3. Attend two yoga classes - FAIL. Not even one...
4. Don't get angry - Um... success and fail? While I find that I let things go much easier these days, there are certain buttons of mine that, when pressed, lead to some pretty ugly behavior. Working on it!
Personally, I'm THRILLED that it's April! I have so much going on this month, I know it'll fly by. Here's a sneak peek at my April happenings...
- Trip to Dallas for Easter festivities
- Trip to Houston for work (Bonus: Get to see my law school BFF (Remember Pony?)!!!)
- Trip to NYC!!! I am SO excited for this trip, I can hardly sit still. I'll be there for 4 nights/5 days, and BONUS, Ma Soeur will be there for part of the time, too! I adore my NYC friends and can't wait to explore the city (and check out lots of vegan eateries!). 22 days and counting!
So basically, I'm taking lots of trips. :) Might as well make some April goals, oui?
1. Spend more time in the kitchen! I've noticed that I've been a little lazy since the Kickstart ended, and I find myself not prepared when it's dinner-time. More prep and more time in the kitchen will remedy that situation. For example, last night I made Chana Masala for tonight's din!
2. One "long" walk with Lola per week. Taking more walks w/ Lola was one of my Anti-New Year's Resolutions. So far, it's been a big fat fail, but last weekend, I purposely took her out on a gorgeous Saturday afternoon and had a great time. I get exercise. She gets exercise. It's a win-win situation!
3. Stop hitting snooze. I'm planning an entire blog post about this one. I am a notorious snoozer, and I think it's really screwing up my chances of ever becoming an early morning riser.
4. Declutter. No need to explain that... you saw my paper stash.
So tell moi, what're your April goals? Any fun Spring trips planned? I wanna know!