Monday, May 17, 2010

Calling All (Your) NYC Friends!

Bonjour, mes amies! This week is going to be nuts - lots of packing and moving and then Thursday, I leave for California for 4 blissful nights - hooray! After I get back from Cali, I have one week to get my life together and move to NYC so I figured now was as good a time as any to write this post.

Although I'm fortunate to have some very, very dear friends currently residing in NYC, I'm still over the moon ecstatic about meeting many many more fabulous and diverse peeps once I get there! And since you, my dear blog readers, are a fantastic bunch, I thought I'd ask if you could put me in touch with any of your NYC friends. I'll have a lot of free time in June (and probably July) and want to spend it meeting with as many contacts as possible - business AND pleasure. So if you know anyone that you think won't want to shoot me in the face upon meeting moi, please shoot me an email (carolyn.park@gmail.com). My greatest fear is to get to NYC on June 1 and have no idea what to do, who to meet, and how to function, soooo any help is much appreciated. :)

3 comments:

t. said...

WOW! HOLY CRAP! It has been far too long since I've been caught up with the blog world. And my dear, Carolyn, I am SO over the moon about your decision to move to NYC. What an amazing experience!

I wish you nothing but the best!

Lindsey G. said...

Good luck in the Big Apple!

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

i am SO excited for you and, without sounding too condescending (i hope), very proud of you! you're going to have a fab fab fab time in NYC. i just know it!