Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hello

{photo: weheartit}

I know it's been awhile, and I really, REALLY miss you guys. I'm... exhausted. This past month has been tiring to say the least, and tomorrow morning a car is picking me up at 4:45 a.m. (!!!) so I can catch a way-too-early flight to Canada. I'll be back in my beloved NYC Saturday night, and then I plan to catch up on life. That includes you, mes amies.

And because it's completely appropo considering this title and my ridiculous and recent OBSESSION with Glee, I leave you with this ah-mazing song.


2 comments:

3D ultrasounds said...

i love high heels.. i don wear it very often, cause i get tired easily!! what a shame..

Kaileen Elise said...

Hi C!! So glad to hear from you :) Hope you're back to spreading your sparkle on Twitter & your blog soon!