Monday, March 21, 2011

MIA

{photo: weheartit}

I've been quite busy.  Work, play, sickness (fighting a nasty sore throat & cough) - it's been nonstop.  My next 6 weeks are even busier.  I'll be traveling to DC, Philly, Vancouver, Calgary, Kamloops and Dallas, and although I'm excited about it all, I'm also aware of how exhausted I'll be (traveling from NYC = pain) by the end of it.  There are so many great things I want to blog about, but I just can't find the time.  I hope you're well... I miss you, the blogosphere and Twitter deeply, but it's definitely on the backburner of life right now, and I fear that's where it will have to stay at least for now.

Ta ta for now.  Gros bisous.

3 comments:

Valerie @ City|Life|Eats said...

That's right, you will be in DC soon. I totally hear you on life being way busy.

Anonymous said...

especially if the task requires sitting still,obeying commands,andaccepting the teacher’S ideas.african american hair wigsConsequently,it is easy to understand why little girls often perform school tasksbetter than boy,
human hair lace wigs

Anonymous said...

faculty,research and administrative staff.The institution was founded in 1900 in Pittsburgh by industrialist and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie,who wrote the time—honored words,full lace wigs human hair“My heart is in the work,”when he donated the funds to create Carnegie Technical Schools.Carnegie’s vision was to open a vocational training school for the sons and daughters of working-class Pittsburghers.
full lace human wigs