Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Trend: Pastels

{Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010 Ready to Wear from style.com}

Admittedly, I am not a huge fan of pastels. And guess what? They are all over the place for Spring. LE SIGH. One pastel I don't mind, however, is pastel pink (surprise surprise), and even then, I don't like it to be toooo baby pink-y. This pink, however, is perfection. Actually, the whole shoe is perfection in my eyes: bold graphic, sugary sweet pink, killer platform and baubles galore. Oh and completely over-the-top. I spotted these gems on one of my fave blogs, la couturier, and just about died. I want them. I NEED them. If only they didn't cost $2,140...



I did embrace this pastel mania un peu today. A couple of pastel hued tops may have found their way into my hands after lunch... But in my defense, one of them is work-appropriate. The other? Decidedly not.

Happy Spring!



1 comment:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I'm dying to start wearing little pastel dresses, yay sunshine!