Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vlog: Excuses Excuses!

Bonjour, mes amies!! Guess what? I followed through on my promise - voila a vlog! It explains... well, you'll see. ;) Psst you also get to see my darlings Puffin & Lola in action.



Not to sound crazy vain, but I seriously don't know WHAT was going on with my hair during this video. I promise it looked better... here's a pic I snapped as I was waiting for my friend. See? Normal hair. The temp dropped about 30 degrees last night, and today was FREEZING! I didn't mind though b/c I had one more opportunity to don my fave faux leopard. :)



Btw we ended up seeing Alice in Wonderland instead of Shutter Island (sold out). It was really good! Very... Tim Burton. Helene Bonham Carter was INCREDIBLE. I could've done without the dancing bit though...

10 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I love your videos. They somehow make my day.. haha :)

Stephanie said...

Oooh glad to know Alice was good! Still debating if I should watch it. Cute bloggg

Globetrotting Cacti said...

Loved your video (and your comments in the speech bubbles made me chuckle)!

Where did you get the framed sign from (can't remember the exact words but think it said "I can't keep putting my happy life on hold"? - love it!).

Serious decluttering going on here too. Once you start there is no going back!!!!

Crystal said...

Great video! Your apartment totes isn't that cluttered -- you should see mine! :P I'm in love with your coffee-table. Where did you get it? It's so retro and chic!

Chelsea said...

Fabulous vlog, as always! Um...I would LOVE some of your books (if you're serious) because I'm in need of any kind of decorating inspiration I can get.

Also, in response to request for blog post ideas, I think you should really do a series post on decorating because it's one of your passions and you're so talented at it. Also, maybe a few makeup posts or 'how-to' posts on makeup. You're makeup always looks fantastics in your posts and I think it would be great to see how you do it.

Unknown said...

omg. I watch tv like that too. Cable is a conspiracy! lol!

Unknown said...

You are absolutely adorable! Can you teach me how to do the video and add the thought bubbles - loved every bit of it! MISS you!

A'n'G Johnson said...

Don't you look fabulous! I love the faux fur

Pink Heels said...

I miss Lola!

Sarah said...

Love your videos!