Sunday, June 17, 2007

Le Weekend

This weekend I...

~Napped
~Ate delicious BBQ
~Went crazy at Hobby Lobby
~Spent quality time with my Sista
~Ate an entire artichoke from top to bottom (delish!)
~Almost passed out in yoga... and secretly enjoyed it
~Journaled daily
~Bought stickers
~Managed to keep the kitchen relatively clean
~Cooked and ate all the produce I bought at CM last week: corn on the cob, asparagus, artichoke (see above), cantaloupe (didn't involve cooking, but you get my drift)
~Successfully assembled a delicious salad of mixed greens, broccoli, sugar snap peas, dried cranberries, slivered almonds, and GOAT CHEESE!!
~Spent some quality time with 2 adorable, miniature donkeys

Suffice to say, it was a delightful weekend. Can't believe i'm starting my 6th week of work tomorrow!

No comments: