Monday, January 14, 2008

Domestic Goddess

This is a rare moment, and i want to savor every delicious second of it: i have successfully painted my bedroom! All by myself!! My first time painting ever!!! It looks great, and i'm sooo glad i did it. Now i can't wait for my pink wall! It'll be MUCH easier, considering it's only 1 wall. Perhaps i will take on this project this weekend, as i really need to be getting to my classes for the rest of the week. My couch was also delivered today, and although the bed slats were the wrong size, at least the couch is here, and i officially have a living room! Also got a twin mattress from Craigslist (love that site) this morning for only $45 - and he delivered! Took a nice long nap on my new couch/daybed after a long hot shower post-painting this afternoon. It was divine, and it's good to know that it's as comfy as i had hoped. Also got these amazing lucite-esque nesting tables from CB2, and i love love LOVE them. Lucite is so hot right now, but why oh why is it so expensive?

Ok must go and get "organized" for school tomorrow. I go from 9:30 to 5:30. Blah!

No comments: