Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bonjour from Austin!

Hello dear friends! I'm in a great mood for several reasons... (1) i'm in Austin, (2) i got a little sun today (love that my patio opens out to a pool!), (3) i made a successful Craigslist sale today, and (4) i've been rearranging like a madwoman! I know i know, it's ridiculous. But until i'm completely happy with my setup, i won't stop. I've been reading Apartment Therapy: The Eight Step Home Cure, and although i'm not actually doing the whole "Cure" i am taking tips and getting inspiration, one of which includes getting rid of some of the more bulky and excessive items in my apartment. I think I went a little IKEA bookshelf crazy when i moved in and have since realized that a lot of it is superfluous for my needs. Thank goodness for craigslist!

In other news, i have some very exciting news but won't be sharing until later. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking it's time for a petit nap... until later, darlings.

xoxo
C

No comments: