Monday, September 8, 2008

Barack the House

Back in Austin and THRILLED to be! It's not even that i've done much to "enjoy" the city since i've been back, but just being here makes me feel G-O-O-D. Um.. have not succeeded in unpacking my suitcase (leopard print, if you must know) but i have managed to make a trip to the Container Store and reorganize my bookcases (pink, if you must know). Actually i may have just made my apartment a bigger mess than it was, but you know, details. Had dinner with my college BFFEFEFEFEFEFF last night, and it was SO nice to catch up. Unbelievable that it's been 3 years since college, and that i'm finally entering the workforce. I'm pretty sure at one point we decided to make some new "goals", but i think the MTV Video Music Awards distracted us. (P.S. How GREAT did Britney look?? Okay seriously, don't judge me, but i love love love her and really really really hope this comeback is legit.)

As for today, well.. i've been far less productive. I did, however, manage to get my ass in the gym. Woo hoo!! Hit the elliptical, the treadmill, AND even spent some time stretching afterwards. Bam! I rock. Just watched the season premiere of Gossip Girl on my laptop (was in London and missed it!), and OMG it's just as delicious as i remembered. What is wrong with me? I love Britney Spears and Gossip Girl. I'm also 25 and going to be a "lawyer" in less than a month. Does that..work? I sure hope so!

Fully intended on getting out of the house to run some errands, but alas, Gossip Girl is on tonight! Tomorrow is the first of many days full of tres important appointments (hair, nails, training, massage, yoga, etc. - you know, the essentials) so i'm going to enjoy this day of nothing as much as i can. For those of you who don't have this much lazy time on your hands, be sure to squeeze in some ME time whenever you can! It's vital.

P.S. Can someone bring me dinner?

No comments: