Thursday, April 15, 2010

Support

This has been a whirlwind of a week, and it's not even over. I've had to come face to face with some of my greatest fears and have had to make decisions that were incredibly difficult. I'm okay now, and a lot of that is due to the fact that I have the most incredible support group EVER. Seriously, in the past 24 hours, I have realized just how lucky I am to have so many people to reach out to in times of need or crisis or confusion. It's the most incredible feeling in all the world to know that I am never alone, even in the times I feel most alone.

I'm not alone. Not only do I have an incredible family, but I also have friends and mentors of all ages from all over the country who are ready and willing to support me at a moment's notice. It's unreal. The purpose of this post is not to gloat about how great the people in my life are, it's to just send gratitude and love out into the universe.

Suffice to say, I'm going through a lot right now. And things are busy at work and I'm leaving for NYC in 7 days (WOO HOO!!!) and I've got tires that need replacing and an apartment that desperately needs cleaning and oodles of challenges up ahead and the list goes on and on. As such, I've decided to put this blog on hiatus... indefinitely. It's just that time. I hope you'll be here when I return. Lots of love.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwww. i hope you're ok. you're right though - you do have all of us supporting you!!! email me if you want, ok? :) hugs.

Globetrotting Cacti said...

I would like to say exactly what Nina said..... hugs to you, you know where I am, you have my e-mail. I know that I am miles away but if you need any-thing just shout x

myprettypennies said...

Aw, I am glad you are all right!! Sending you happy thoughts for the rest of the week. xo

Positively Present said...

Support is amazing and you're lucky to have it. It's so important to realize how lucky you are, which is what you're doing in this post. Awesome!

Bits of Splendor Shop said...

Sad to hear you're taking a break but glad to hear you've got a great support group.

Analiese said...

Hope everything's ok! Feel free to shoot me an email if you ever need to "talk." We'll miss you! xo

Chelsea said...

Hello, darling girl! Sorry things are so crazy at the moment, but I am so happy to hear that you've got an amazing support group to be there for you. Also know that we are thinking of you and, as usual, if you need a pep talk, to vent, or any type of chearleading or support I am here for you. Happy almost friday, girly!

Crystal said...

Take care of yourself, little tomato! And know that we're all here if/when you need us. And hopefully I'll see you around Austin anyway. :)

Melita said...

yes, well, to repeat practically what everyone has already said, i am also here for you darlin'. anytime you need ;) will definitely miss you whilst you are on hiatus but i understand it must be done. we all need a break from time to time - whether it be a bloggy break or a bathroom break ;) just know that you are loved & will be missed. hugs!!

fresh365 said...

Oh Carloyn, I completely get it. Sending happy thoughts your way...

Tamara said...

Nooooo, don't leave us :-(

This is probably the first time I've commented on your blog, but I've read it for a LONG time.

Take care of yourself sweetie, keep that smile on your face.

www.tamara-camera.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Get some TLC :)