Monday, April 14, 2008

Short & Sweet

How is the weekend already over? I don't know, but it seriously freaks me out. I've got so much work to do and seemingly no time or energy to do it...

Quick wrap-up of the weekend:

-Had a lovely dinner @ NoRTH http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif and really enjoyed it. Started with a spinach salad with goat cheese and pancetta, had the pasta bolognese which was really yummy and more like a baked cheesy dish than your typical bolognese dish, and had a white peach frizzante (prosecco and fruit puree) to drink. Not cheap but not bad. Great patio atmosphere.

-Played Scrabble tonight with my 3 L's and was reminded of how much i suck at Scrabble, but how fun it is to play! Sunday night = Scrabble night from now on.

-Took loads of lovely walks w/ Lola... around the neighborhood, at the Domain, 2nd street district...

-Was kicked out of Central Market today for bringing Lola (even tho she was zipped up in a bag!). Really put a damper on my mood, especially because i dealt with more unhappy salespeople even after taking the pup home...

-Read Confessions of a Carb Queen and scarily related to her addiction to food. Except i no longer have a binge problem with food, i have it with shopping. It's just as exhausting, terrifying, and dangerous. I think it's about time for professional intervention. I wish there was rehab for shopaholics... seriously.

-I miss these kids...


Bonsoir.

No comments: