Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Baaaack

Um so i'm more than slightly concerned that the ad link on my blog is (or was) "Suicide Thoughts?" I mean what the heck, my entries have been so happy lately!! Sheesh. That being said, this will also be a tres happy entry because as i said earlier, life is going well. Found out i may be able to publish an article this summer, playing a large role in helping a woman open her own salon, have mostly moved in and am enjoying living in this cozy little condo, and i went to yoga tonight for the first time in weeks. It was difficult but oh so amazing... Just the smell and heat in the studio when i walked in was divine. Sadly i don't think my schedule will permit another class until Saturday. When did life get so busy?

Well let's see... Tomorrow morning i'm having an early breakfast with my mentor from last summer's firm at 1886 Cafe at the Driskill. Then i'm tagging along with a partner for a pro bono hearing, and i have plenty of new projects to keep me busy all afternoon. Thursday we have a happy hour after work, then having dinner with my BFF from college... Hopefully i will be able to take my poor car in sometime soon since the check engine light came on tonight, and it's shaking...badly. I really hope it doesn't die on the way to work tomorrow morning. Terrible timing!

Wow is it really already 10:20?? Must get some unpacking/cleaning done and hit the sack. Muah, darlings.

P.S. Went to Louie's 106 today for lunch and had the most amaaazing seafood risotto. Squid, scallops, shrimp and mussels in the most amazing white wine sauce. Fabulous.

1 comment:

Alia said...

it's b/c you posted that article on suicide and asian women, dorkus :-P sowm is coming to town?? fun fun!! give her an extra hug for me :-) who are you helping open her own salon? it's not our lovely hairdresser, is it? b/c that would be so great! :-)