Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Bark for Barack



I am tinkled pink this morning, as all over the news and my personal choice, CNN, is the face of Barack Obama - the (almost) official Democratic Presidential nomination. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I just can't believe this is really happening! Last night Obama made history, and to be perfectly honest, i just can't believe the American people actually made it happen. I've said throughout this entire race that we really couldn't go wrong with either candidate. I fully respect H. Clinton, and of course, couldn't be more thrilled to support a female Presidential candidate. But I firmly believe that Obama is a better candidate and most importantly, a genuine one. When was the last time we could think that, say that? People are calling him the next John F. Kennedy. I hope he continues to make history. I, for one, cannot WAIT for election season.

P.S. Is it just me or is John McCain, like, super creepy? Pardon my French but he's a huge prick, and if he's elected, i fear for the worst..

No comments: