Monday, June 23, 2008

The SEED Manifesto

Love Lynne Franks, and although i haven't made it completely through the SEED Handbook, i love this Manifesto. I want a huge poster of it made and plastered on my wall!

SEED Manifesto
*

I …………, affirm that I will


Constantly plants seeds as well as pick the blooms

Keep the space and time to stay in tune with my higher self

Never let go of the big vision

Put my values, including integrity, compassion and love, at the centre of my enterprise

Remember the three R’s: respect for self, respect for others, responsibility for all my actions

Believe in myself so others will too

Keep humour and laughter as vital ingredients of my business plan

Get up early in the morning

Not neglect my personal relationships, loved ones, and friends in any way

Manifest abundance in all areas of my life

Keep clutter to a minimum

Recognize my gifts and delegate the rest

Look at difficult situations from all perspectives

Welcome in mentors and mentor others in return

Light candles every day and surround myself with fresh flowers

Give people more than they expect

Talk slowly but think quickly

When I lose, don’t lose the lesson

Know my industry

Keep improving my technology skills

Smile when picking up the phone

Remember my body is my most important tool – stretch, exercise, breathe, go for a walk, dance

Every day try and read a poem, listen to an inspiring piece of music, look at a wonderful painting or go into nature

Drink six to eight glasses of pure water every day

Listen as well as talk

Learn the rules then break some

Know there is nothing more sexy than confidence

Remember that no-one, not even I am perfect, but I’m doing the best I can



SIGNED ……

DATE ……

No comments: