Monday, November 2, 2009

Full Frost Moon Dreamboard

Voila my November Full Frost Moon Dreamboard (click picture to enlarge)! I had SO much fun making this one. I just adore Fall images... note oodles of warm comfort food, Thanksgiving celebrations, warm fuzzy knits, cozy boots, fall foliage, and a cozy bed. Afterwards, I took some fun "Fall" confetti (leaves and acorns) and sprinkled them throughout for that extra sparkle. This is the beginning of Holiday season (my FAVE) for moi... welcome!!

(Oh! I also added a pic of our dear President enjoying some food b/c well, this is election month, and i'll never forget the election of 2008!!)


11 comments:

Melita said...

beautiful darling. i adore ina garten!

Sallie Ann said...

Aren't dream boards the best! I just love yours. This is fantastic.

Analiese said...

This is gorgeous. You're inspiring me to make my own!

Globetrotting Cacti said...

So beautiful and it has an autumnal feel about it.

positively present said...

That's awesome! Love it!

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

May your dreams come true!

Lisa @sacred circle said...

Mmmmm.... you have made me very hungry! What a wonderful dreamboard! Many blessings to you as you enjoy the holidays!

Expressive Hart said...

Love your yummy dreamboard! I'm so looking forward to driving to Austin on Saturday for a visit with Ms. Jennifer and YOU!

Pink Heels said...

You are too cute...POTUS eating...now that is classic!!! LOVE IT!!!

See you in Austin in few days! WOOO-HOO!!!

Polly said...

Yummmm! Enjoy a month of serving up pies and whipped cream and abundance!

Naturally Jules said...

I just love your dreamboard! Such a great cozy feel to it! These upcoming holidays are my fav as well!