Good afternoon, my darlings! How has your Monday been? From what I've gathered via Twitter, it hasn't been the best Monday (if such a thing exists). Mine definitely started out on the wrong foot, and so I find it's the perfect time to create my Happy Monday List. Voila what's making moi happy today...
1. I had my annual review this morning with 2 very powerful partners in my firm, and it went SUPER well!! Soo much better than I expected, and I am absolutely thrilled, and yes, a little proud of myself, too. ;)
2. I picked up my car today from the dealership. I finally got the damage from my two hit and run incidents (car hit on 2 diff. occasions while parked in work garage - no notes - booo), and I've been so nervous with the rental car. I'm so glad my TL is back in my possession!
3. THREE days until THANKSGIVING!!! I'm spending mine in Dallas with my parents, Lola and extended family. We are probably going to have more Korean food than Thanksgiving food, but I'm okay with that. :)
4. I've already seen New Moon two times! I know, I'm nuts, but I can't help myself. I know some are disappointed by the film, but I loved it. Makes moi tres happy!
5. Bahlsen Choco Leibniz aka butter biscuits & dark chocolate aka heaven on earth. I've been munching on these babies all day - yummmm.