Friday, February 19, 2010

Le Weekend!


Bonjour, guys and dolls! How is your Friday going? Mine has been FANTASTIC despite the surprisingly cloudy/misty weather (it's been gorgeous - 60's and sunny - my fave!). I'm meeting up with mes amies from NYC for lunch, and I can't wait! Last night I busted out my Fuji Instax at dinner, and they were tres impressed. ;) Oh how I wish the city were closer!!

As for le weekend, it's filling up pretty quickly. Here's what I have planned:

- getting dolled up for a fun dinner tonight with my boys @ 34th Street Cafe, followed by drinks here with two fabulous & tremendously succesful women

- YOGA in some shape, size or form! it's been way, WAY too long

- reading this and planning next week's menu

- listening to this mix

- quality time with my Matty

- SLEEP

What're y'all up to this weekend?

P.S. I realize all my vegan-y posts and tweets might be annoying to some of you, and for that, I apologize. I will be sure to include lots of fun and non-food related posts! Promise!

{image spotted at gala darling}

2 comments:

The Voracious Vegan said...

Beautiful blog, so glad I've found it!

Our weekend is already over here in Saudi, it's Thursday and Friday, and we spent it riding our brand new mountain bikes and playing with our dogs. It was perfect and sunny and beautiful....maybe a bit too warm, already in the 90s, but I guess that is to be expected around here.

Stephanie said...

I love that photo! I'm organizing, cleaning and generally nesting this weekend followed by an early cocktail hour at home tonight and probably going out for seafood. It's a gorgeous day today!