Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 30... Team Threesome

Life with a desk is just as sweet as I imagined it would be. Although, ironically, I woke up with an annoying lower back ache this morning. I'm hoping it's from the way I slept and not the way I sit in my pretty new chair.

My productivity has definitely been upped by the desk, but sadly my beloved Filofax is still not on its way. I called the shipper today and apparently, it's backordered. They just failed to mention that to me... of course. I kindly requested (aka demanded) that they either expedite the shipping once it's back in stock or refund my shipping costs (scored the latter), and I also asked WHEN they would be expecting more. Maybe tomorrow... maybe next week. UGH. I want it NOW! That Gala Darling is quite something. Her post caused every online filofax retailer to sell out of the beautiful (and beautifully priced) raspberry Metropol! Oh to have that kind of influence... So it's likely I won't have it for at least another week, which means I'll be forced to just continue daydreaming about the gorgeous organizing I will do upon its arrival. Oui, c'est ma vie.

Tonight I went to one of the most gorgeous movie theaters ever (the AMC at Lincoln Center) to see Eclipse with a couple of friends. The theater was RIDIC - it has mezzanine level seating! Upon securing our badass second row seats, I exclaimed, "WOW! It's like I'm at a musical!!" at which point the entire front row of the mezzanine turned around, gaped, and laughed (at me, not with me). Yep, that's how I roll!


As for le flick, it was entertaining and definitely the best made of the 3. Yes, it's still cheesy as heck and the acting is pretty awful at times, BUT Edward was hot in it and so was Jacob, and let's be honest, that's really what these movies are about. Yes I am both Team Edward and Team Jacob. Yum. I couldn't be more jealous of Bella. Having 2 incredibly hot super powered men (ahem, boys) fight over me? Yes, please!

Oh and even if you're not a Twi-hard, I highly suggest you check out the soundtrack. It's filled with fantastico tracks from Florence and the Machine, Beck, Bat for Lashes, Sia, Muse, Vampire Weekend, and much much more. Enjoy!

Psst - Can you believe it's already July??


1 comment:

thegirlhassparke said...

You have got me totally addicted to her site! I swoon.
I think you both may have converted me to a filofax next year, I love my current diary too much to part with it until then.