Today was a good day, i think. Well... it had its ups and downs.
- making it to 6:30 vinyasa class! yay moi!!
(photo via Hip Tranquil Chick)
- wearing these sweet nude Colin Stuart wedges to work (elongated my legs like crazy!)
- dining on a delicious bento box and (ridiculously overpriced) green tea @ lunch
(this was not my bento box, but it was tasty/pretty, too!)
- admiring my pretty purple tulips
- carving out some quiet time for afternoon tea + biscuits
- late night trip 2 Tarjay :)
- getting a shoutout from my #1 girl crush Kimberly Wilson (i'm giddy!)
The DOWN's (no pics for these b/c duh, they are the downs!):
- VERY slow @ work, which makes the time drag by... not fun.
- the rapidly multiplying fruit/drain/whatever flies that have infested my apartment (yes it's that disgusting and yes i kind of want to die b/c i'm so grossed out). If my apartment doesn't fix this problem soon, i'm checking into a hotel.
- getting duped into paying $3.50 for the aforementioned cup of green tea, which consisted of hot water + tea bag
- gross flies
- not adhering to my 10 p.m. bedtime (as it's currently 11:38 p.m.)
- did i mention the nasty flies?? ok ok, i'll shut about them... for now
Clearly the UP'S outweight the DOWN'S so i can't complain! Soooo glad we are moving towards the weekend :-) Tomorrow we have a special Associates happy hour starting at 4:30, and then afterwards i think i'm going to hit up a delish tex-mex place downtown with some colleagues.
How was your HUMP DAY?