Thursday, October 14, 2010

Confessions

1. I am way behind on all your ah-mazing blogs b/c I've been too busy watching DVR-ed episodes of Criminal Minds and reading the archives of Oh She Glows.  I adore Angela!!!  She is SO sweet and funny and makes yummy, healthy food!

2. I have super/awesome/happy news to share with y'all!!  Stay tuned...  ;)

3. I joined Weight Watchers (again).  The last time I did WW, I was in college (and was already in good shape but thought I was a heifer and well, yeah... don't wanna go there).  This isn't really a "confession," but it's something I was scared to admit.  But why?  There's no reason to be scared/embarassed!  Plus I have some AWESOME blog/twitter friends doing it, too so we can help each other!

4. I'm starting to get obsessed with running again.  The last time this happened, I was a senior in college, began training for a half-marathon, and sprained my right ankle very badly.  This time, I'm taking it SUPER slowly and going to enjoy it.  I have NO plans to run a half-marathon, but I DO want some new running shoes.  :)

5. I'm debating whether or not I want to keep Hang On Little Tomato.  *Sigh*

3 comments:

ga said...

Did you get a job?! Or win the lottery?!

Hehe, Unfortunately I had to quit WW over the weekend (I'll tell you more later) but I can't wait to start back up next summer!!!

Good luck with the running <3

Monster Girl said...

Keep it! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't abandon your blog!!! That's all :)