Monday, October 25, 2010

First Day

Tomorrow (today for y'all) is my first day at my new job.

Instead of waking up this morning feeling excited and nervous, I woke up feeling uber crappy.  A super bad stomachache kept me up until the wee hours of the morning, and my bipolar cold was rearing its ugly head again.

I went back to sleep.

And then woke up and did what any normal girl would do - ate Greek leftovers and hit the gym for a short run.

I feel better now.  

And I'm starting to get a little nervous about tomorrow.

I don't even have a first day outfit planned!  The weather is hitting the 70s tomorrow, which is way too warm for tights.  Boo.

So I'll have to improvise.

Here's to hoping all goes well...

Catch me on Twitter for updates throughout the day (hopefully!).  :D

5 comments:

Valerie @ City|Life|Eats said...

Happy First Day of Work!!!

Caitlin said...

AAAAAAH! Good luck girl!!! Hopefully both your cold and the weather behaves on your first day!

thegirlhassparke said...

Goodluck!!

Angela Tolsma said...

have fun!!! and good luck

MPP said...

Good luck on your first day!!! They are always the worst because you don't know what to expect. Hope you wake up feeling refreshed and have a wonderful day!!