I know I've been a terrible blogger. I PROMISE to do a Vancouver post (complete avec pictures!) this weekend when I have more time. :)
In the meantime, I stumbled across this meme on Pink Heels, and after dying of laughter (read her answer to #8!), decided it would be a fun post. Et voila!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"...Board of Health to advise state governments and to regulate quarantines." (um yeah, it's a "Land Use Planning and Control Law" hornbook)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch _____.
baby pink sharpie
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Secret Diary of a Call Girl (a la Netflix)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
3:17 p.m. (damn! was hoping it'd magically be 5:30 p.m.)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My ipod playing Death Cab for Cutie, my office fan, and some attorney talking and walking down the hall.
7. When did you last step outside?
During my lunch break when I went to Whole Foods and Anthropologie to buy a birthday gift.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
This amaaazing collection of Domino mag pics.
9. What are you wearing?
Does this question sound dirty to anyone else but moi? Anyway, I'm wearing a white & silver striped skirt, a fuschia ruffly tank, and a grey cardigan. Sounds weird, but it works, I promise.
10. When did you last laugh?
About 10 minutes ago when Ma Soeur called and begged me to move in with her.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A vintage map of France I found at a Paris flea market and a giant bulletin board with a bunch of magazine images that serves as my inspiration board at work.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, rain! It's been rare in Austin this summer.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
14. What is the last film you saw?
In the theatre - Julie & Julia. On TV - I think it was HSM3... don't judge.
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what’s the first thing you would do?
Pay my parents' mortgage and make them sell their store so they could RETIRE!
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
God, is there anything about moi y'all don't know? Hmm... Oh here's something. I fell off my detox diet about 10 hours in. With what? Korean ramen!
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
18. Do you like to Dance?
HECK YEAH!! The Park ladies know how to grooooove. ;-)
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Either Chloe or Isabelle
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I'm not having a boy.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Bien sur! I miss living in London actually and would love to try Paris. ;-)
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Can I get you something to eat?
23. What time is it now?
3:26 p.m. And I'm off to get a hot chai avec a coworker! Au revoir!