Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back to Reality

Weekend get-aways make it tres difficult to return to the real world. I successfully made it to both my classes today, but I did not make it to my French class. Was soo exhausted by the time i got home from class and running errands and had beaucoup de reading, laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. to do that i played hooky. :-( Promise to be good from now on for SURE.

I can't believe my Corporations final is next week, Con Law II final the week after, and MPRE the week after that. The next 3 weeks of my life are not looking good...

On a brighter note, I tried out my new Get Your Yoga On CD tonight since i couldn't make it into the studio. Dimmed the lights, lit some yummy candles, and somehow managed to get Puffin off my yoga mat and yogitoes. Success!! I had my first real home practice, and I have Kimberly Wilson (duh) to thank for it. I think I want to get the Baron Baptiste CD as well as it is a bit more challenging. I wonder if I can mimic the studio's heat by turning my thermostat up to 90 degrees? Hmm...

Just ate a sad little dinner of corn on the cob, sauteed spinach and garlic, and brown rice. I really should go to the grocery store and put some effort into cooking real meals, but i just can't seem to find the energy or the time. These are the times when i miss Mom the most.

Off to soak in the tub and read for class. Bonsoir, darlings!

No comments: