Friday, July 27, 2007

MMmmMmmm

You know what's good about law school finals? The feeling you have when you finish an exam! It's DIVINE, really, it is. I highly recommend it. After my somewhat painful but not disastrous Corporations final today I was overcome with joy at the realization that i never had to think about that class again. Grabbed some sushi from Zen on the way home and then proceeded to snuggle up with Puffin in my oh-so-comfy bed and pass OUT. Got about 4 hours of uninterrupted and blissful sleep. Woke up around 9:30 p.m. in pitch black darkness wondering where the heck i was. Once i reoriented myself, i gathered enough energy to venture out to Whole Foods to pick up a chocolate parfait (my new obsession), some more bath salts and small bottle of Lavender Harvest essential oil. You probably see where this is going... drew myself a luxurious bath with sea salts, drops of lavender and german chamomile, lit candles, turned off the lights, slipped on my yogitoes, smoothed on an invigorating coconut macadamia face mask, sipped acai green tea, and just melted... It was heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing yoga clothing is coming to Austin: http://www.lululemon.com/austin/austinshowroom