Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thank You's



I'm sort of obsessed with beautiful Thank You cards lately. As I am a firm believer that you can never give/send too many thank you's, it's just something you can never get enough of, especially because you have to really think about who the recipient of the card is before selecting the appropriate card. (e.g. you don't send the managing partner of a law firm a pink polka dot card). I've got about 4 varieties on hand right now, and during me and mum's trip to Tarjay earlier today, i picked up another. It's absolutely DARLING, and i think my favorite thus far. And so cheap!! It was $4.99 for 10, and they are so beautiful and ornate that you'd think they were from Paper Place (or Paper Source for you non-Austinites). Reason #326 Tarjay is the best thing that's ever happened to me... (ok not really, but it's pretty high up there).

No comments: