Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dupont



I am sitting outside at a cafe in Dupont Circle. How amazing is that?? The weather is perfection - sunny, breezy, and lovely. I am adoring this place already. I'm heading to Tranquil Space around 1, and i can't wait. I am a bit sad that KW won't be teaching today's class as planned, but i'm sure it will be fabulous. I also plan to do some shopping at her TranquiliT Boutique attached to the studio for some eco-friendly and chic yoga duds. Yay! Other plans for the weekend include a FABULOUS concert tonight in Baltimore. Get this, my darling J scored tickets to the Decemberists who are playing with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra!!! This is why i keep him around. ;-)

Sunday i'm having brunch w/ Aloo in Eastern Market and exploring the neighborhood, hopefully doing some shopping in Georgetown, and then of course, meeting my HIP TRANQUIL CHICK!!!!

Stay tuned for updates...

No comments: