Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Thanksgiving


I realize i should've written this ages ago (more like 2 days..), but it somehow escaped my mind. What did i do on Thanksgiving? Well i scored front row tickets to Les Miserables for half-price! So i took myself on a date on the evening of Thanksgiving to celebrate, sans turkey and pumpkin pie, giving thanks. The show was I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E. If i had to recommend one must-see show in London, i would recommend Les Miserables. The talent was beyond compare, and the entire show was captivating. I was incredibly moved and found myself wiping away tears in the last 10 minutes of the show (i wasn't alone either!). Loved it loved it LOVED IT. I can't say enough good things about. Being the longest running musical in business, Les Mis is truly organic - no fancy schmancy props or lights or special effects or wiring. Just brilliant performers on stage doing what they do best to an incredible masterpiece by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Bravo a million times over.

No comments: