Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Won't You Be My Clementine?



Are clementines not one of the most perfect fruits ever? Easy to peel, perfectly sweet, seedless, portable... Love them! Just bought two big bags full at M&S Simply Food yesterday, as they were buy 1 get 1 free. Also spent the afternoon at the glorious Whole Foods Market on High Street Kensington... just being there cheers me up. Indulged in a chair massage, bought some yummy teas, tasted a myriad of tasty fromage and purchased three of my favorites... Got caught in the rain sans umbrella on my way home, but it was OK, eco-friendly reusable bags were packed with goodies so i was fine with it. Once home and sufficiently dry, i made myself a lovely cheese plate for dinner, complete with fresh baguette and juicy red grapes straight from Italia. Pretty soon afterwards I curled up in bed to read the Body + Soul (ma soeur sent it to me from the States...LOVE this magazine!) and fell asleep around... 9:30 maybe? Ridiculous huh? I woke up at 3:45 a.m. tres confused. Brushed my teeth, turned out the lights, and tried to fall asleep once again, but surprise surprise, have been unable to. So I called Momma Park, chatted for a bit, and have since been surfing the internet and eating clementines. Not a bad start to Thanksgiving, eh?

No comments: