Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nesting

It's cold, grey, and rainy out there, and so i've decided to spend the majority of my day warm and cozy in front of my beloved MacBook. I've got hot green tea, fabulous study music (think Aqualung, Perishers, Feist), and an illegal candle burning. :-) My sleep schedule is so frustratingly off. I took an impromptu nap last night around 8, woke up around 9:30, and then couldn't go back to sleep until around 6:30 a.m. Needless to say, i finally arose for the day close to noon and am determined to get to sleep at a decent hour tonight. (Haven't we heard this before...?)

Just to give you an idea of the Institution in which i am living, below are photos of my very colorful and cozy room. And trust me, the rest of the place does not look quite so... cheerful. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

No comments: