Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vogue

A little birdie told me that my Domino subscription was going to be replaced by a subscription to Architectural Digest. One word: EW. In a panicked attempt to never, EVER have a copy of that hideous and antiquated magazine land in my mailbox, i quickly called Conde Nast and asked that they replace my Domino subscription with a Vogue subsciption, as Vogue is a much more desired publication. (P.S. I wish i had a copy of this fab Marie Antoinette inspired cover! That movie is eye candy deluxe... i might have to watch it post-workout tonight!)



Also (and this is highly embarassing as i was once a spelling bee champ, like all Asian kids), i just realized this morning that i've been misspelling Manhattan for, like, my entire life. There is no "e" in Manhattan... who knew? Apparently everyone but moi.

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

nice catch there on the spelling! i HATE when that kind of stuff happens. and i feel your pain about domino. a.d. would be a disgrace.