Can you believe it's August?? I cannot, but I'm thrilled that Autumn is getting nearer, as it's my favorite season. August also holds a tres special place in my heart because it's my birthday month. :) And unlike most women, I don't mind getting older (although - ask me again when I'm 29). So, before I leap into my August goals, let's revisit July, shall we?
1. Create a morning ritual - Not quite, but I'm working on it!
2. Weekly artist dates - Oui!
3. Add more to journal besides words (aka collage, drawings, whatev!) - Oui and it was SO fun. Hop on over to SWIM to check out some of my journal collages.
4. Finish 2 books (already finished one this morning!) - Oui! In fact, I think I finished 3 including the giant World Without End (which I highly recommend).
5. Lose 4 lbs (um.... help?) - Ha FAIL, but it's a miracle I didn't gain 4. ;-)
6. Give running another shot - Yes! Well I just started a week and a half ago, but that's something, right?
7. Weekly yoga - Yes and oh my gosh, it makes a world of difference in the way I feel both physically and emotionally.
8. Make progress on Le Book - A little bit, yes. :)
9. One hour of Rosetta Stone per week - FAIL. I did one lesson... but that was awhile back. Need to restart this!
10. Be a little more content with life (b/c having 9 goals just doesn't seem right) - Check! (Thanks in large part to Pink Heels & Dr. G.)
Wow I did pretty well in July, surprisingly. Yay! Now onto August...
*Stick to cash-only envelope system
*No clothing purchases
*Bring lunch to work 2X/week
*C25k 2X/week (Couch to 5k running program)
*Bed by 11 p.m. and other Abundant AM's steps (micromovements to a morning ritual)
*Complete 2 lessons of Rosetta Stone French
*Ignore inner critic and squash judgmental voice (more on this later)
*Embrace 26 (Happy Birthday to moi on August 11!)
My darlings, what are your goals for August?