I know I've been slacking a bit lately on zee blog front, but it's because I got (surprisingly) slammed at work. I'm really happy about it though because I'm hoping to make up some of my hours. (I never thought I'd ever be happy about working on the weekend! Bonjour, adulthood!)
Speaking of le weekend, I'm so glad it's here!! Here's a sneak peek at what I'll be doing:
- driving to Dallas for my Papa's bithday (today!)
- having Afternoon Tea w/ my London ladies (i ADORE afternoon tea - it's one of the things i miss most about living in Londy)
- working and snuggling with Miss Lola
- eating lots of delicious (and hopefully vegetarian) Korean food
- working on my planner pad, reading, journaling, attempting to draw, etc.
What does your weekend look like?