Sunday, August 9, 2009

Too Much?



I don't know how you people with multiple kids or multiple jobs (or both!) manage! Le sigh. I was working on my planner pad tonight (one of my SWIM goals) and began realizing the daunting weeks (months?) I have ahead. There's too many to-do's, appointments, obligations, and even "fun" events that are starting to feel like a burden. I also have some difficult decisions to make and emails to write, which is never pleasant. On top of that, work is FINALLY busy so every spare moment I have will be spent attempting to catch up on hours. *Yawn* I'm exhausted, and my week hasn't even begun.

Oh and did I mention I'm turning 26 on Tuesday? Remember, embrace embrace embrace.

10 comments:

shannon said...

happy early birthday!

Caitlin said...

Happy Early Birthday x 2!
Can we trade planner pads? Mine's pretty much blank, save for classes. Extra space is used for things like "Clean litter box" or "Pay Rent" or "Finish that damn book already"
If you could delegate some work to Pennsylvania, that would be win/win for both of us :-)
Have a great Monday, and an even better Tuesday!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday!!

I know what you mean! I've been so busy lately, sleep is such a luxery since I don't get much. I look forward to having a day in which I don't have to do anything unless I want to.

Melita said...

happy early birthday darling! i hope you get to take it easy on your birthday!

Lucy said...

happy birthday eve!

who knows what sorts of exciting new things 26 will bring :)

and i know what you mean about time, obligations, etc. hope the week ahead is a nice mix of work, fun, friends, and time just for you!

Rachel said...

Happy almost birthday! I think the best way to attack huge long lists is to take it day by day by the reality of how much you can actually get done.

Globetrotting Cacti said...

Have a fabulous birthday!

Wish that I looked as together as the women in your image!!!!

Yes - can relate to the huge list of things to do. Don't feel overwhelmed. Tick them off one at a time and you will get there.

Naturally Jules said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn! I hope you have a fantastic day today!

And as far as your schedule...one day at a time, don't worry about the weeks & months ahead, just take it one day at a time! You can do it!

Steve said...

Happy early birthday.



Check out my blog and leave a comment (:
coverupsunday.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

missed you too! good to be back! i don't know if i will find as much time to blog (prioritizzzzzing, you understand) but i will be adding my RSS feeds back soon so i can get all of your updates on a daily basis! hope you are having a great week!