Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Award!

Sweet Rachel gave me the sweetest blog award - the "Love Ya" Award. I'm so honored!!



About the award:

"Apparently this award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


I wish i could give this award to everyone, but since i'm limited to eight, i pass this award onto...


1. City Girl of City Girl Lifestyle


2. Kirsten of Kirsten's Karma Project


3. Kiki of The Prosecco Life


4. W of Well-Heeled, with a mission


5. Alison of Globetrotting Cacti


6. Maryam of Pamplemousse!


7. Sarah of The Analyst


8. Chelsa Bea of Pencil Skirts & Pearls



These women are all fabulous, thoughtful, compassionate and undeniably sweet. They have definitely becomes "friends" of mine!!



8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thank you so much Carolyn! I am so honored. Your blog is wonderful. I always look forward to reading your thoughtful, creative and absolutely fabulous posts. Thank you again!

Melita said...

congrats on the award, what a cute award too! you totally deserve it doll!

Caitlin said...

Congratulations! Love the new signature at the bottom of your posts.

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Congrats and thank you! I feel special. :D

Pamplemousse1983 said...

Congratulations & Merci cherie! You have bestowed upon me my very first blog award!

Globetrotting Cacti said...

Congratulations on your reward.... and thanks for passing it on to me.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award. So sweet of you :)

Kirsten said...

Just saw this, thank you, thank you, thank you! Promise to post as soon as my schedule becomes way less insane.