Monday, July 13, 2009
I'm in a great mood tonight, mes amies! A GREAT mood. And here's why...
- I was busy at work today (for the first time in a LONG time) so the day flew by. Plus i found the answer (which always helps) and got another assignment that should keep me busy tomorrow!
- My apartment is CLEAN! After weeks of muttering "I've got to deep-clean this filthy place", I finally set aside last Sunday to do some serious cleaning. I'm talking microfiber dusting, grout-scrubbing avec toothbrush, disinfecting any and everything cleaning. It felt good!
- SWIM - Love these ladies, love the idea, love the support, love it all!
- I joined 2 book clubs. :)
- My Bollywood Bhangra class starts on Wednesday - hollllaaa!
- My college BFFEFEFEFF and i are planning a weekend resort getaway, which as you know, is EXACTLY what i need.
- And last, but certainly not least, i had a FABULOUS first coaching session with Pink Heels tonight. I feel inspired, rejuvenated, supported and excited beyond belief. Merci beaucoup, Jennifer!!
What's making you happy these days?