Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bonjour, New York


This morning I am on a plane, a plane that will take this southern gal to the great city of Manhattan. I. am. stoked. I can't believe this day is finally here. Packing has been... un peu difficile.

I know my blog's been a bit off these past several months, and I've lost some readers along the way. But I do hope you'll join me as I embark on this new and hopefully fabulous journey! My goal is to blog every day in June, as I'm sure I'll have beaucoup to share. Thanks for being here.

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

Welcome to the Big Apple Carolyn!! NYC is waiting for you with open arms!! xoxo

Jennifer said...

Best Wishes on your exciting adventure!!

laura/nms said...

What a great adventure to be on; I can't wait to read all about it!

dharmagirl said...

bon voyage, carolyn! i hope your move is everything you've dreamed of...and more.

Katness said...

Welcome to the greatest city in the world! It's hot and muggy out here, but I hope you enjoy it!

positivelypresent said...

So excited for you! It's awesome that you've made it to the Big City! Can't wait to read about all of your adventures... :)

Nikosmommy said...

The big day and the big move is here!! Good luck,,,you're gonna rock NYC!

Kim said...

the very best of luck Carolyn. Thanks for taking us all with you. You are very brave, funny and totally inspiring. You go girl!