Friday, June 11, 2010

Days 9-10... Oops!

Totally forgot to post yesterday - my bad! Last night I went to dinner at Josie's on the Upper West Side with a blog reader. Josie's is delicious, and their super fresh fruity cocktails are fantastic! I can't wait to go back and try more. Merci for a fabulous evening, Tracy!

Today I am waiting (yet again) for the Fedex guy to deliver another package from Mommy dearest. This one contains my Dyson hand vac (YES!), my Hello Kitty blanket (uh huh...), and some more goodies. It's cheaper for my Mom to send me my stuff from home than for me to buy it here so I'm expecting more packages in the future. The downside to not having a doorman is that I have to either wait at home for the packages to arrive or risk having to go pick it up later. Since these packages are not small, I figure chillaxin' at home is worth it. Although considering it's already 4 p.m., I'm starting to get a little antsy...

Luckily I have loads of fun plans tonight and this weekend. Tonight I'm meeting a very old friend for dinner at BCD Tofu House in Koreatown. Can I just tell you how PSYCHED I am to be in the presence of good Korean food for once?? Afterwards I'm meeting up with my friends Will and Ryan for a party in the 'hood and then we're hoping to meet up with other friends Steph and David later. I imagine the evening be a delicious whirlwind of parties, cocktails, bars and dancing. I'm down! What're you guys up to this weekend?

1 comment:

BarelyVogue said...

I love waiting for packages esp from mom
Keep in touch
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com