Thursday, June 17, 2010

Days 15-16... Food & Design

I've always had a big appetite (I blame my parents b/c I definitely get it from them, although I did not get my mother's naturally petite figure), but since I've been in the City, my appetite has been insatiable. I am constantly hungry because I am constantly on the go, walking here and there, running up and down the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment multiple times a day. On top of that, I've actually exercised twice this week (which is a rarity), so I'm even hungrier than normal! Luckily, the food here is fantastic and plentiful and EVERYONE delivers! It's crazy! It's amazing! It's seriously dangerous!! I LOVE IT.

Today I worked up my appetite running around town looking for a birthday present and then heading to Home Depot to get my paint and paint supplies (tres exciting!). Tomorrow is the big day! My goal is to wake up early and get started ASAP so that the paint will hopefully dry and not stink by the time I fall into bed. Design is on my mind once again, and I find myself dreaming up wild ideas of what to do in this petite room of mine. When you're only working with one room, you've got to give it all you've got, and that's what I plan to do! Stay tuned. :)

No comments: