Remember my obsessive personality and my ridiculous girl crush? Welllll my adoration for Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere has not waned - her blog and flirty little outfits have become a part of my daily routine. Every morning i get to work, turn on my computer, sip my coffee, and read her entry for that day. The weekends KILL ME because she doesn't post... sad but true. ANYWAY, Emily's so sweet because she has not only responded to both of my emails (fan letters, basically), but because she opened up today's blog entry for questions from her readers. Naturally i had oodles of questions, but narrowed them down to these eight:
1. How did your blog gain its fame?
2. What does your boyfriend do? I think you mentioned that MTV was a client.
3. What’s the most money you’ve ever spent on an item of clothing, and what was it??
4. Do you think you’ll ever leave L.A.?
5. What did you do when you worked for DOMINO mag?
6. What do you do in your free time besides hit up the flea markets and stay in fab hotels? Do you go out a lot? Are you into the L.A. club scene? Or are you more of a low key dinner party, stay in and watch a movie, snuggle with the bf kind of girl?
7. And like everyone, i’d like to know if you workout. I think we’re all envious of your figure!
8. Have you ever considered a career in fashion?
Fun, huh? Or crazy... whichever you prefer. :-)
ANYWAY, merci beaucoup for the comments, dear readers, and i will be sure to take LOTS of NYC pics and regale you with lots of shopping/brunching/i-heart-NY stories when i return next week!! Keep your fingers crossed for NO RAIN (the forecast currently predicts 30% chance on Saturday.. boooo).