1. Luckily this week has not been as stressful as i anticipated. Still have loads of projects but have been dutifully checking them off the list. Yay progress!!
2. Have been *SO* good about eating at home for dinner this week. Monday night = fajita steak salad with sliced avocado and caramelized onions and a side of steamed broccoli (trying to get in as many greens as possible). Tuesday night = bowl of Special K Red Berries, roasted asparagus and a couple of hard-boiled eggs (got home late). Am planning to swing by Whole Foods on the way home tonight and get some shrimp for dinner - will pair it with leftovers avocado, probably steam the rest of my broccoli, and who knows what else!
3. Have another *blog crush* post coming soon - you. will. love. it. !!!
4. Tomorrow is Sarah's bday, and she's going to be celebrating in Austin!! Hope we can *FINALLY* meet :-)
5. Hope to upload my Galveston pics tonight so you can see the beautiful bay house in which i spent last weekend!!
6. Got this fun tripod recently so hopefully i'll be adding more pics to the blizzog. (P.S. i really want an old polaroid camera. do they come in pink?)
7. I plan to take a photography class, tennis lessons, and a Bollywood Bhangra workout class this summer. Woo hoo!
8. I love making lists. Maybe all my posts will be lists? Maybe not. Did i just hear you groan??
9. I'm itching to travel... future itineraries include: another week-long retreat in Costa Rica, another jaunt to NYC (mostly for the overrated Topshop, teehee), a spring trip to Paris, and maybe long weekends in D.C. and L.A.. A girl can dream, n'est ce pas?
10. I love y'all - my fab readers. :-) Hope you have a deliriously happy hump day!