Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Are You A Shopaholic?
From Secrets of Simplicity (which i am FINALLY getting around to reading):
"The questions below will help you recognize the signs of an unhealthy shopping habit that may be around you and help you to release.
1. Is most of your free time spent either purchasing or returning items?
2. Do you use shopping to change your mood? [Ok seriously, what girl doesn't?]
3. Do you have a junk room, junk drawer, or storage unit that has unknown contents?
4. Do you hate to wear things twice for fear that someone will notice?
5. Has your credit card debt become excessive?
6. Do you hide your shopping habit from loved ones and friends?
7. Would you be embarassed to ask for help to curb your shopping habit?
8. Do you avoid inviting people to your home because of your accumulation of purchases?
9. Is shopping one of your top five favorite things to do? [DUH]
10. Is reorganizing a weekly ritual for you?"
Now - the most important question of all. How many "yes" 's = unhealthy habit??